Friday, April 18, 2008

Ouch The Queen Of All Evil Hot Waxing

Getting rid of excess body hair for us women can be a problem. The smooth silky finish we crave isn’t achieved with a razor. An answer to this is hot wax hair removal which results in a professional finish. As a beauty maintenance system, it has gradually gained popularity over time.

So why has this method of unwanted hair removal stood the test of time so well? Whilst not the most perfect method available for removing unwanted hair, it does have a number of plus points. Some of the newer approaches to unwanted hair removal are not as cost effective as hot wax hair removal.

All of us have used a razor to shave ourselves at some point because it’s convenient but not very pleasant when you nick yourself with the razor. You can almost guarantee that if you cut yourself, it’s right before you’re going out.

The poor guys have it worse though, having to shave everyday, not that it’s a problem if you use hot wax hair removal. Your hair also grows back thinner each time you use a hot wax hair removal process. So of course, the more I wax, the better and no comparison to shaving. Shaving on the other hand is a more frequent process because the more you shave, the quicker the hair returns.


There really isn’t that much pain involved in the process but the hot wax hair removal approach isn’t as bad as it is portrayed. An alternative is the Epilady which is an excellent example of why hot wax hair removal is superior.

This device had to be invented by a man who enjoys torture. I briefly used the Epilady (and by briefly I mean a second) and tossed the thing away, I wouldn’t send it to my worst enemy.

I am giving you the same advice as I was given by a friend of mine from college who suggested I go along and try the hot wax hair removal system for myself. I was so convinced I haven’t used any of the other uncomfortable systems since.

Ironically, hot wax hair removal approaches have a bad reputation for causing great discomfort. If you compare the alternative methods available, hot wax hair removal doesn’t deserve its poor name.


Free content @ Post Your Article! Secrets of Anti-Aging Fitness to transform energy level.Get more FREE tips that work at AboutBrooke blog ! http://www.nztip.com/evilhotwaxing/

1 comment:

shinoyan said...

A site is the wonderful site that I had a look at.
Please link with me mutually.
http://161639.blogspot.com/

Post Your Article Free Content For Your Web Site: Health & Fitness | Beauty & Skincare

Top 3 Reviewed Today


Ads By CbproAds